Thank you for your interest in preparing a meal for Project Destiny 2023! Contact Elysia Moy at email@example.com with any questions regarding meal donations.
Here are the three ways you can donate meals this summer:
- Cook a meal for the staff and/or campers.
- Order food from a restaurant for delivery to 120 Shawmut Ave.
- Donate financially to the team for a meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my meal donation to the staff and/or campers?
1. If you are cooking a meal, please prepare it from home and transport it to 120 Shawmut, at least 15 minutes before meal time. For lunches, you are welcome to drop it off earlier in the morning.
2. If you are donating financially, please contact Elysia for instructions on how to donate.
3. If you are ordering from a restaurant, please have food delivered to 120 Shawmut Ave., Boston, MA 02118. We recommend checking if restaurants offer delivery options, or using food delivery apps like UberEats, Postmates, or GrubHub with free delivery options.
What time do meals need to be ready by?
Lunches should be ready to serve at 11:00 AM and dinner should be ready to serve at 5:00 PM.
How many people should the meal serve?
When picking a date for each meal, the number of people participating in the meal is next to the date.
Are there any food allergies I need to be aware of?
Yes, but the list is a work in progress! Check again soon.
Can I join the team for the meal?
We would love and encourage you to join the staff team for weekday dinners. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to join, and Elysia will get in touch with you with further details!