Thank you so much for your interest in donating a meal for the Project Destiny 2021 Staff! If you have any questions about meals, please contact Tony Nguyen at email@example.com.
For full meal donation guidelines, please visit here.
Here are ways you can donate meals this summer:
- Donate financially to the team for a meal
- Order food from a restaurant for delivery to the staff or for staff pick-up
- Cook a meal for the staff (please review the safety guidelines in the document above)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my meal donation to the staff?
1. We are now accepting home-cooked meals!
2. If you are donating financially, please contact Tony for instructions on how to donate.
3. If you are ordering from a restaurant, please have food delivered to 120 Shawmut Ave., Boston, MA 02118. We recommend checking if restaurants offer delivery options, or using food delivery apps like UberEats, Postmates, or GrubHub with free delivery options. If you request the staff to go pick-up the food, please contact Tony.
What time do meals need to be ready by?
Lunches should be ready to serve at 12 PM and dinner should be ready to serve at 6:30 PM.
How many people should the meal serve?
When picking a date for each meal, the number of people participating in the meal is next to the date.
Are there any food allergies I need to be aware of?
Please find a full list of allergies in the guidelines document above.
Can I join the team for the meal?
We would love and encourage you to join the team for the meal virtually! Please let Tony know if you would like to dial-in. At this time, we ask that you do not join the team for a meal in person. We hope to share a meal together soon 🙂