Thank you so much for your interest in donating a meal for the Project Destiny 2022 Staff! If you have any questions about meals, please contact Elysia Moy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For meal donation guidelines for camper lunches, please visit here.
For meal donation guidelines for staff, please visit here.
Here are the three ways you can donate meals this summer:
- Cook a meal for the staff and/or campers (please review the safety guidelines in the documents)
- Order food from a restaurant for delivery to 120 Shawmut Ave.
- Donate financially to the team for a meal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my meal donation to the staff?
1. We are now accepting home-cooked meals!
2. If you are donating financially, please contact Elysia for instructions on how to donate.
3. If you are ordering from a restaurant, please have food delivered to 120 Shawmut Ave., Boston, MA 02118. We recommend checking if restaurants offer delivery options, or using food delivery apps like UberEats, Postmates, or GrubHub with free delivery options. If you request the staff to go pick-up the food, please contact Elysia.
What time do meals need to be ready by?
Lunches should be ready to serve at 11:00 AM and dinner should be ready to serve at 5:00 PM.
How many people should the meal serve?
When picking a date for each meal, the number of people participating in the meal is next to the date.
Are there any food allergies I need to be aware of?
Please find a full list of allergies in the guidelines document above.
Can I join the team for the meal?
We would love and encourage you to join the staff team for Thursday dinners. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to join, and Elysia will get in touch with you with further details!