The purpose of Project Destiny is to glorify God by serving the Chinatown community, bringing campers to know more of Christ, and offering life‐changing urban ministry experience to its staff.
The intern role is geared towards Christians who are interested in a part time role at camp, or who enjoy administrative and logistical work.
Interns support the office and logistics side of camp operations alongside the camp directors. Although they do not work directly with campers, they handle important work such as camp licensing, food delivery, camp finances, program documentation, design and publication.
- Read “What does an Intern do?”
- Staff Interest Form
- Complete online application Part 1 (This will be emailed to you shortly after you submit the interest form) and provide references by February 20, 2017
- Complete online application Part 2 (supplement) – (This will be emailed to you shortly after you submit Part 1)
- Interview with a Planning Team member
- Await final decision from the planning team by April 2017.